"Building Billion Dollar Apps": Finding Mobile's Magic Formula?
MoMo SG returns to explore the vexed question of App Economics, the power of virality – and general wizardry, that some of the World's biggest brands have employed to be able to pull a giant rabbit out of the App Store hat!
With a wave of the Wand; questions raised will try to uncover the naked truth behind what makes (and maintains) a runaway success in the fast-paced world of App Stores, APKs – and the now looming future of 'cloud-based’ live app services.
This MoMo features a "dev only" quick-fire Q&A (brought to you with Android in Asia), to help the little guys conjure the right spell – to magic them to Unicorn-central!
Learn from a Star-studded Panel:
- Sarim Aziz - Strategic Product Partnerships [FACEBOOK]
- Guy Newton - Manager, Google SEA Mobile Apps. [GOOGLE]
- Kenrick Drijkoningen - Head of Performance Marketing, Asia. [HOMEAWAY]
- Hari Krishnan – President & Chief Business Officer [PropertyGuru]
- Mark Hale - Manager, Performance Product Strategy & Sales - APAC, Americas & Emerging Markets [TWITTER]
- Darius Cheng - CEO and Founder, 99.co
PLUS: Surprise appearances by some of the most famous of Singapore’s App publishers!!**
Jaime Ocampo – Kochava
Colin Miles - minimob
MoMo title sponsors:
Venue host: Aviva Digital Garage
Free food & drinks for registrants (while stocks last).
Time: 6.30 p.m. until 9.00 p.m.
Venue address: Aviva Digital Garage, 38 Armenian St, Singapore (179942)
Tickets available only @ Peatix: first come, first served.
Event held in partnership with: Mobile Alliance SG; Telecom Tuesday (ATiS); Android in Asia; the Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF Asia); and the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) Singapore.
- The event description was updated. Diff#172848 2016-06-13 06:33:08
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Aviva Digital Garage, 38 Armenian St, Singapore 179942
- Venue Address
- 38 Armenian Street Singapore
Right in front of Peranakan Museum
Mobile Monday SG328 Followers